Verse of the Day


Friday, October 8, 2010

New Venture

I am truly the skeptic when it comes to learning and working on new things... especially when having to deal with money!  I was introduced recently to this new venuture - Paybox.me.  You start out (currently as a beta tester) with a quick fifty dollars in your account!  How GREAT is that!!!! No vested finances, at least not now, to get in on the ground level.  Well, my account has really been adding up... you see, you gain funds daily thru them just by being active and helping them to test out their technology.   And for every referral you get another five in the wallet... great deal huh? 

Try it out for yourself... I wasn't sure of it myself at first, and still not sure completely.  But, I must say, of all the things I have tried til now, it is the most promising!  I could really use those referrals... and I bet you could, too!  Here is the spot to be...Paybox.me!

No comments:

Post a Comment