Verse of the Day


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Much to Learn, But Family First

 (original post a Dabbling Roze, August 2010)
Well... I am still finding that there is more and more to learn in the blogging... if you just now received a reply from your own comment it is because I did not realize until now I needed to approve them and did not see them until now. 

I have been away mostly for the last few weeks. WHY? Well, for starters, I had about seven of my own sites to relocate (and let me tell you...it was a chore!) and a couple dozen I helped move and help with. Also, we found out my hubby had another problem with his heart. In 2001, due to heart attack and some blockages found, he had a double by-pass. Now, two more blockages were located and there was a second by-pass surgery that took place July 29, 2010 - yes, a week ago. With oh so many things like this -- you can only imagine my interest in my site, United Caregivers. He was out of the hospital in three days after the surgery... amazing what they can do these days.

Also, we are celebrating our grandsons first year! What a blessing he is. He was two months early, yet that was expected; just over 4lbs.
From To
We are having a party for him tomorrow! How quickly they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment