Verse of the Day


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Idol Hands are the Devil's Work... None Here!

Could a person be any busier!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you notice to the right side here, I have a lot of irons in the fire... well, that is not all of them! Building graphics, attending and working on church activities, staying involved with family and care issues, and my own health is a total 48/14 job! How do you get two days into one? YOU DON'T...LOL So, you can figure I am out there, wayyyyyy out there even. Please do take a moment to check out some of the links and maybe even join in on some. If you are business, please take into account and remember that not all of the network sites are for business and adding yours to theirs may not be tolerated. However, there are a few listed that are for marketing purposes, business promoting, health care/all care, church and ministry, causes, and my graphics building sites.

Johan Beetge and I have recently set up a site called Stop! which is for lobbying causes -- against rape, violence, dangers, etc. You are welcome to see if you fit into any of those by going to www.stopabuse.spruz.com. Maybe you have some definite views that you would like to talk about.

Also, I have Biblical Living, a site for learning, reading, and talking about living a Christian lifestyle. There is a place for questions and answers and my partner, Johan C. Beetge, is about as knowledgeable as they come in knowing about the Christian way of life. He resides in South Africa and has the site Workers for Jesus.

Check out my United Caregivers site. There are groups for all sorts of issue including child care, elder care, animal/pet care, general and specific health care and issues. We have recently added Rev. Dale Ward as clergy and help for the Addictions group. Please just take a moment to check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed. We are always looking for others to add their dilemmas, their stories and experiences, and their expertise.

This is just a few of the projects I have going. I will try to add more soon.

Til then, visit me at Graphics By Roze.

I welcome your comments and views... please.

Roze

No comments:

Post a Comment